Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline johnnyvd

• View Profile
  • Netherlands
Re: Torro Tiger II acoustic smoker
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2019, 09:22:39 AM »
Heh, beautiful! Nice to see my logo is still on!

ABS would be sufficient for the heat. It will probably also be resistant to the smoke-oil is guess..
I will change the design "as proposed" I normally just cut the Henglong smokers down to size because they are so cheap. But integrating would be nice..

For my Famo Builds i need to design a speaker/smoker combo also.. So integrating would be a logical step.

As soon as these are ready i will be sharing them again!
* E-75 / E-100 PAK44 "monster" - in progress
* Sturmjagdtiger PAK44 - in progress
* pz.kpfw KV-2 754(r) - in progress
* T-34 88mm "Kurland Tiger" - in progress

Offline Lotuswins

• View Profile
  • Roseburg, oregon
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2019, 01:09:13 PM »
So I just fit your design into a KV-2 Taigen.  Here is a picture.  Works great now, larger speaker, and more smoke.  Nothing to modify, it fits in nice and tight.

What software do you use to design the .stl files?? I would like to do something for my T55A, T34 and Sherman. 

Jerry
Printed Speaker and Smoker.JPG
Torro Tiger II acoustic smoker Printed Speaker and Smoker.JPG
Views: 1879

Offline johnnyvd

• View Profile
  • Netherlands
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2019, 06:56:16 AM »
So I just fit your design into a KV-2 Taigen.  Here is a picture.  Works great now, larger speaker, and more smoke.  Nothing to modify, it fits in nice and tight.

What software do you use to design the .stl files?? I would like to do something for my T55A, T34 and Sherman. 

Jerry

Hi Jerry, nice to see it fits the KV series also (did not try myselves), i'm can confirm it fits the Torro Leopard 2A6 Also!

I use Siemens Solid Edge 2019 at the moment. This is because it is our company standard together with Siemens Teamcenter PLM solution.

I could share the STEP or Parasolid files with you if you want.. You can modify them in a synchronous 3D CAD package (like Autodesk Fusion 360).

Both SolidEdge and Fusion have "Educational versions" that you are allowed to use for personal use.

Offline Lotuswins

• View Profile
  • Roseburg, oregon
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2020, 01:10:33 PM »
Hi Johnny,

I just downloaded Fusion 360, as part of doing a TCB arduino shield in Eagle, so I can now modify the STEP or Parasolid files you offered, would you still be willing to post them?

I'm working on upgrading my T55A to a TCB from a Clark TK22, and a smaller speaker would work much better.  I also have to fit some HK45A ESCs into the space.  So modifying something would be much better than starting from scratch?  I'm ordering a Benedini Mini, to give it some sound presence too. 

Thanks again,  Jerry

Offline johnnyvd

• View Profile
  • Netherlands
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2020, 06:40:27 AM »
Hi Jerry, did not visit the forum for some time. But i will post them today!

Offline Lotuswins

• View Profile
  • Roseburg, oregon
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2020, 10:50:33 PM »
Thanks Johnny, Ah Preciate it!!  Jerry

bomber-explosion