OPEN PANZER Wiki
Here you will find everything you need to know about Open Panzer products:
- TCB (Tank Control Board) – a highly capable circuit board designed specifically for RC model tanks, but also suitable for halftracks, cars, or even battleships.
- OP Config – the unusual name we have given to a computer program that runs in Windows and is used to configure the many options on the TCB and simplify firmware updates.
- Scout ESC – Our our own-design dual motor serial controller, plug and play compatible withe TCB but also useful for robotics and other RC projects. Read more about it here.
Navigating the Wiki
This Wiki is divided into sections:
- TCB Operation - a high-level overview of some basic concepts, like how to drive, IR battle, what are Functions and Triggers, etc…
- TCB Installation - In this section we devote a full page to every possible device the TCB can control or that you might want to install in your tank: from airsoft, mechanical or servo recoil, smokers, sound units, IR, flash units, lights and more lights, Bluetooth, you name it! The TCB can control a lot of stuff.
- OP Config Introduction - An introduction to the OP Config program and how to use it to connect to the TCB.
- OP Config Tab Reference - Each page or “tab” in OP Config has its own section in the wiki that describes every setting.