Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

MG Light will not turn off
« on: March 29, 2022, 08:13:48 AM »
Hello!
I can't handle the MG LED.
As soon as I turn on the MG light in the functions, the LED starts blinking regardless of the switch position. The frequency is adjustable.  :'(

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: MG Light will not turn off
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 03:39:08 PM »
It sounds like you're saying the MG light will start but then you are unable to turn it off. Of course as you know you need to assign a switch position to the "Machine Gun - Stop" function. If you have and it's not working, you might want to run through Radio Setup once more to make sure the end-points and positions for that switch have been correctly saved.

If you want you can post your OPZ file and I will look at it to see if I notice anything that might be a problem (connect the TCB to OP Config, read all the settings from the TCB into OP Config using the green arrow button, then go to File menu and select "Save Settings to File" and it will create an OPZ file, which you can upload here).
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 02:07:39 AM »
Hello Luke!
Thanks for attention. My OPZ file.
OPZ 1.opz
(23.71 kB ~ Downloads: 141)

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 02:14:49 AM »
There are no reviews for switches in the console.
Ps.png
MG Light will not turn off Ps.png
Views: 2383

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 07:18:57 AM »
Hi Patrionzel, I looked at the OPZ file and indeed the min/center/max values for Aux Channel 6 are all equal to the same thing: 1500. Typically we should see something like 1000 (min), 1500 (center) and 2000 (max). This tells me that when you performed Radio Setup the min/max values for this channel were not saved correctly - or possibly, your radio does not have this channel to begin with.

In your OPZ file Aux channel 6 is assigned to the 10th channel of your radio. Does your radio have 10 channels?

I suggest reading again the page on Radio Setup in the wiki and watching the tutorial video there, when you understand that I think you can easily fix this problem. But if anything is unclear feel free to ask questions!

Luke
Open Panzer FAQs

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 07:50:52 AM »
Thanks a lot, Luke!
Everything worked, I just
misunderstood the translation of the text.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 08:27:56 AM »
No problem, I'm glad it was a simple fix. I admire all the foreigners who are trying to use this project, it is complicated enough in English!
Open Panzer FAQs