Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline kettenpaul

• View Profile
  • Deutschland /Mecklenburg /Vorpommern/kröpelin
Binden Th9X
« on: January 26, 2022, 04:33:48 PM »
Hallo
 im Wiki habe ich was von s-bus gelesen    16ch
Also habe ich mir einen Empfänger  Frsky xsr 2,4 Ghz 16CH Accst Qav mit S-Bus cppm bestellt.
Mein Sender ist Th9x mit Modul FS-RM003 AFHDS 2A,aber Problem ich weiß nicht wie ich das binden soll.
oder geht es überhaut nicht.
1. Empfänger -bindetaste Drücken und dann strom an.
2.Sender bindetaste Drücken und einschalten.
3. Empfänger aus
4. Sender aus
5.sender und dann empfänger wieder an.
Was ist falsch?????????????????
wer kann dazu etwas sagen

gruß von der ostsee

Offline jhamm

• It´s a hobby no profession!
    • View Profile
  • Germany
Re: Binden Th9X
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 02:44:41 AM »
Moin,
das funktioniert nicht!
Du kannst keinen FrSky Empfänger XSR mit ACCST Sendeprotokoll und einem Sendemodul mit AFHDS 2A Sendeprotokoll binden.
Wenn die TH9X noch das originale Betriebssystem hat, dann kannst Du maximal 9 Kanäle steuern, dann nützt Dir SBus mit 16 Kanälen nicht.
Die TH9X muss erst mit OpenTX versehen werden, dieses kann mit der TH9X dann 16-Kanäle steuern.
Dazu sind jedoch elektr. Umbauten erforderlich, unter anderem muss eine Schnittstelle zum flashen geschaffen werden.
Dann ein FRSky XJT-Sendemodul beschaffen und damit kannst Du SBus mit dem XSR nutzen.
Wende Dich bitte an das Mitglied Rad_Schuhart, er hat seine TH9X entsprechend umgenaut.
https://openpanzer.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=89

Offline Rad_Schuhart

• View Profile
  • Graz, Austria.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 02:08:43 PM »
Hi Kettenpaul, as Jhamm already told you, the frsky receivers are not compatible with the Flysky AFHDS modules and you will never be able to bind it. You need to get a multiprotocol module (about 35 Eur in Aliexpress) and also I strongly recommend to flash new software in the radio, which can be ER9X or OpenTX,because the stock firmware makes the radio unusable. If you don't know how to do it I could do it for you.

I still use an 9x as a main radio and I am not planning to replace it with anything else for the next 15 years. If you are curious of what I did with it, you can take a look here: https://radindustries.wordpress.com/2020/07/25/my-radio/

Hope it helps.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 03:16:01 PM »
Thanks Rad and Jürgen for jumping in to help.

Paul if you want to use 16 channels you will have to modify your 9X transmitter and use a different module than the one you bought. The 9X is very good after modifications, I agree with Rad about that. However if you don't want to do that work it might be better to start with a different transmitter. There are many options, but probably the FrSky Taranis QX7 or the Radiomaster TX12 would be the least expensive. 
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline kettenpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 11:00:55 AM »
 Hallo

Danke, danke für eure antworten .Eigentlich will ich auch bei Th9x bleiben. Ich habe 3 stück in gebrauch.
Eine davon habe ich schon mal innen umgelötet und auch eine schnittstelle .Die werde ich mal wieder auseinander bauen und
fotos machen .Das habe ich irgendwo mal gesehen und mir copi gemacht,weis aber nicht mehr wo das gewesen ist.
und dann Software wurde nicht gemacht,war was anderes dazwischen.Und  ein Modul IrangeX irx4+TX modul habe ich auch zu liegen
Also werde ich einen neuen Start machen.

Danke Wolfgang

Offline rockchuck

• View Profile
  • australia
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2022, 09:44:24 PM »
Hi Kettenpaul

I have two of the same radio as you. One with the standard firmware (will be upgraded) and one upgraded to ER9x firmware.

I have been able to get 14 chans out of the radio with the standard TX module with both types of firmware if you use a Turnigy IA6C PPM/SBUS AFHDS 2A receiver,  Hobbyking sell these.
I use the Ibus/Sbus connection on the Rx unit and connected that to the TCB I-bus connection. This gives me 14 chans in the TCB Radio config. This allows you to assign all the switches and pots on your radio to a unique radio chan.

This means you don't have to create any complicated Mixer settings in your radio just assign the switch you want to that chan and make sure you have the switch "weighting " set correctly.

Having firmware ER9x on your radio makes things a lot easier but you can make it work with the original firmware as there is no complicated mixing required. 

Offline kettenpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 01:24:57 PM »
Hallo rockchuck
Danke für deinen Hinweis,werde ich mir besorgen und dann mal weiter sehen
wenn es dann so funktioniert ,alle  schalter  poti belegt werden können bin ich schon zu frieden.

grüsse von der ostsee

Offline kettenpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2022, 03:26:47 PM »
Hallo rockchuck

habe einen empfänger TGY-ia6c  problemlos  mit meiner Th9x binden können ,aber wenn ich dann in o.p. gehe und ein radio setup machen will wird immer  "radio nicht erkannt angezeigt,warum auch immer !Wechsel ich wieder den Empfänger sei es FS-A8S oder Fs- iA10B
dann funktioniert es wieder
Also habe ich mir Open Tx runtergeladen und wollte neu flashen auch da wird jetzt  angezeigt kann die Datei nicht finden.
Also ist im Moment mein Display auf der Th9x nur weiss erleuchtet durch die hintergrundbeleuchtung und weiter nichts

Also erst mal in Ruhe Luft holen

kettenpaul

Offline rockchuck

• View Profile
  • australia
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 07:21:39 PM »
Hi kettenpaul
sorry to hear you have problems with your setup. I am using the latest version of Open Panzer Config which handles 16chans.
I have used on my Turnigy 9X AFHDS 2A radio firmware er9x as my radio only has the 64 processor (limited memory)on it so can't use all the additional functions you get in Open Tx.
So here is my setup.

Turnigy 9X AFHDS 2 A radio
er9x--vers: v1.747-Mike
         date: 30.11.2016
          sun: er9x-r820

Turnigy Rx TGY-iA6c connect Sbus out to TCB I bus port

Radio Protocol setup -
1st chan         :  1
Proto              : PPM  14chan  350uS
PPM Fr Length : 32.5mSec
Polarity           : Neg

MIXER settings for model
CH1  100Rud
CH2  100Ele
CH3  100Thr
CH4  100Ail
CH5  100 HALF ID2 & -100 HALF ID0
CH6  100 FULL TRN
CH7  100  P3 ON
CH8  100  FULL THR
CH9  100  FULL AIL
CH10 100 FULL ELE
CH11 100 P1 ON
CH12 100 P2 ON
CH13 100 FULL GEA
CH14 100 FULL RUD

With the above mixer settings this gives all switches and pots their own radio channel. Don't forget that you maybe able to modify your radio and convert one of the pots to a 6 way switch as the latest OP Config does have this option however if you have the low end processor you may not have enough memory or spare input pins on the processor to do it.
There may be a way to use a pot to preform a 6 way switch function by setting up curve points then assigning a virtual switch function to them-- I haven't done this yet just looking at possibilities.
cheers
rock

Offline kettenpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 04:25:46 PM »
Hallo
 Danke für diese info
mal sehen ob ich es dann hinbekomme.
O.P. Configu. habe ich schon auf den neusten Stand gebracht.

kettenpaul :D

bomber-explosion