Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline Rad_Schuhart

• View Profile
  • Graz, Austria.
My Tiger II
« on: October 07, 2019, 08:06:37 AM »
Hi guys, I have finished my King Tiger! It suffered no less than 5 repaints, and I am still not 100% happy with it, but I just wanted to finish it once and for all, lol. Of course is using a TCB, and if you want to use the same sounds, I did them and Luke uploaded them somewhere on github, so feel free to download/use/modify/improve them!

You can read a bit more about it here:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/2019/10/07/konigstiger-ruhe/

And a short video. Sorry but you all know how hard is to film and to drive at the same time.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: My Tiger II
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 01:34:17 PM »
The paint job looks very good to me! I think you should be proud of it. You have used quite a collection of sounds and it is a good showcase for what the OP sound card can do (I notice for example you have subtle things like the stop sound played when the turret ceases movement, they are very small details but really help the realism).

For anyone wanting to download Rad's King Tiger sound set or any other OP sounds sets others have made, you can find them at this link: Open Panzer Sound Sets on GitHub.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline johnnyvd

• View Profile
  • Netherlands
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 03:00:53 PM »
Very nice unit Rad! And i must say its a very nice camo-job! Not too dark.

Love the  zimmerit work also.. Well done!

But i would not be able to keep myselves from knocking off some of the fenders and put some dents and scratches on it  ;D but great work!
* E-75 / E-100 PAK44 "monster" - in progress
* Sturmjagdtiger PAK44 - in progress
* pz.kpfw KV-2 754(r) - in progress
* T-34 88mm "Kurland Tiger" - in progress

Offline Rad_Schuhart

• View Profile
  • Graz, Austria.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 03:32:10 AM »
Very nice unit Rad! And i must say its a very nice camo-job! Not too dark.

Love the  zimmerit work also.. Well done!

But i would not be able to keep myselves from knocking off some of the fenders and put some dents and scratches on it  ;D but great work!

Thank you!

Yes, I was tempted to remove some of the fenders, and also make scratches and bullet holes... But I must confess I paniked. At least the fenders are just bolted and can be easily removed, but the scratches and dents were just a risk too high for me. And finding tamiya spares is horrible hard and/or expensive here in Europe...

But overall I am happy, and I enjoyed the zimmerit process quite a lot.

bomber-explosion