Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: Standalone Tank IR
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2024, 10:15:39 AM »
Hi Rongyos, I will be happy to share the project. We can create an entry for it on the Downloads page the same way we have with other user designs. In addition to your Arduino code, if you have a schematic, board files (Eagle or Gerber or whatever), and list of parts (what we call a "BOM" for "bill of materials") we can post all that as well.

Even only understanding the subtitles, your video was very clear to me!
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline Rongyos

• View Profile
  • Hungary
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2024, 08:20:25 AM »
Hi Rongyos, I will be happy to share the project. We can create an entry for it on the Downloads page the same way we have with other user designs. In addition to your Arduino code, if you have a schematic, board files (Eagle or Gerber or whatever), and list of parts (what we call a "BOM" for "bill of materials") we can post all that as well.

Even only understanding the subtitles, your video was very clear to me!

Hey Luke,

I hope its okay to attach the file to this post.

Regards
Rongyos
Rongyos_TankIR.rar
(79.99 kB ~ Downloads: 72)
Rongyos_IR_BOM.xlsx
(10.98 kB ~ Downloads: 74)
Schematic.pdf
(39.38 kB ~ Downloads: 79)
Rongyos_IR_2024-05-23.zip
(55 kB ~ Downloads: 74)
printable_case.stl
(178.41 kB ~ Downloads: 58)
IMG_20240523_131752.jpg
Standalone Tank IR IMG_20240523_131752.jpg
Views: 88

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2024, 02:47:27 PM »
Hi Rongyos, yes that's ok you posted the files here. I have created an entry for your project on the Downloads page and added all the files there, along with a link to this thread as well as to your YouTube video.

I wrote a short description but if I have said anything incorrect or if you would like to modify it, just let me know!

Open Panzer FAQs

Offline Rongyos

• View Profile
  • Hungary
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2024, 03:34:21 AM »
I wrote a short description but if I have said anything incorrect or if you would like to modify it, just let me know!

Hi Luke,

I’ve corrected some values in the BOM. Please reupload the file for clarity. Also, there is a misspelling in the name of the STL file in your post (cse should be case).

regards
Rongyos
Rongyos_IR_BOM.xlsx
(10.98 kB ~ Downloads: 64)

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2024, 11:37:28 AM »
Hi Rongyos, thanks for double-checking everything. I actually found two typos! But they have been corrected, and I've also updated the BOM file.
Open Panzer FAQs

bomber-explosion