Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline slayer431

• View Profile
  • Arizona
Recoil and Sound issues
« on: January 23, 2019, 01:11:00 AM »
Hi all, I have most of my issues worked out, but the recoil servo, recoils every 11 to 14 seconds with no sound, also it also recoils with sound ranging 9 seconds to 4 minutes between firing and recoil with sound, all without me doing anything. I have my settings set up for 9 hits, 9 seconds to reload and invulnerability set to 0. I have my function set up for Cannon  on my turnigy 9x to the back right toggle, which I have as aux3. When I do flip the toggle on my aux3, no sound or recoil. Any help would be great thanks in advance.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: Recoil and Sound issues
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 10:30:35 AM »
You have described multiple issues, let's narrow it down to a single one to start. Connect the TCB to OP Config in Snoop. Toggle the cannon switch on your transmitter. Does Snoop show that the cannon is being fired? If not, you need to check your channel assignments, function triggers, or run through Radio Setup again.

Note also that if you have the Mechanical Barrel type set to "Airsoft" and you don't have an airsoft unit connected, the cannon fire function will not work correctly. If you don't intend to use airsoft, uncheck the mechanical barrel section or set the type to Mechanic Recoil, whichever is appropriate for your setup.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline slayer431

• View Profile
  • Arizona
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 12:38:03 AM »
I appreciate the help, I have the recoil working well now. It was the switch on the Turnigy 9x it wasn't a 2 position switch, so I don't know what the issue was, but I switched it to another that I knew was a 2 switch and it worked. I have to try to resolve the sound now as it does not always make the cannon fire. So I will double check the tbs mini's connections and placemment. Hopefully I will have it up by Saturday for our monthly battle at DAK.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 12:42:39 AM »
Ok, glad you got it going. It almost always is something simple like that.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

bomber-explosion