Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline KTRob

• View Profile
  • UK
Radio problem
« on: January 02, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »
Hi,

I am trying to get the board to work with the PC to configure the radio. I can connect OK, I can read the radio, and channels appear but when the stick is moved there is no response on the screen?

Is there anything obvious I am missing?

Here's the setup:

TCB
2x Hobbyking 45A ESC
Dasmikro board
Turnigy 9xr Pro (FRsky djt module)
FRsky D4R-II receiver set to PPM mode and connected to the top input on the TCB.

Its a HP Laptop running windows 10, OPconfig v0.92.14

Thanks for any help :)

Robert

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: Radio problem
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:06:58 PM »
I'm not sure what firmware you're running on your 9XR transmitter, but the ones I'm familiar with require you to actually assign each channel to an output, typically using the mixer function. They are not like typical radios where channels come with some default outputs, you have to manually do it yourself.

It sounds like the TCB/OP Config is working fine, but your radio just isn't sending the channel data. I'd start with your transmitter.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline KTRob

• View Profile
  • UK
Re: Radio problem
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 10:40:30 AM »
Hi Luke,

Thanks for that, its running er9x. I've been through the mixer settings and now all the channels and switches work :D

I have drive, etc. I just need to sort out the dasmikro now (I get no sound), I haven't configured it yet. I have a TBS programming lead so will have a look later.

Thanks for your help

bomber-explosion