Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline juanillor

• View Profile
  • Spain Madrid
Sound tbs mini sticks radiolink9
« on: December 09, 2017, 03:40:55 AM »
hi lukeZ could you help me? i'm going crazy. i have the mini tbs connected to the TCB board. the mini tbs I have the parameters put sounds and misc like this in the wiki, I have designated the left sticks of the station but only the cannon shot works, the station is the radiolink9

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: Sound tbs mini sticks radiolink9
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 08:50:33 AM »
Juan, I'm sorry that is not enough information for me to help you. Please go over everything again in the Wiki. Make sure your Misc tab of Benedini Flash looks exactly like the photo shown. Under "Prop Settings" click the "Read" button to see confirm that your Mini has the right settings. You can also click "Read Prop Valuies" to view the current Prop 3 value, and see if it changes when you trigger functions on the TCB.

Also open the TCB in Snoop mode in OP Config and see if your left stick is really triggering the functions you expect when you move the stick. For example if you have MG assigned to top right, move your stick to top right, then look at Snoop - does MG start?

Make sure also you performed Radio Setup in OP Config correctly so it knows your actual stick center and min/max values.

I do not think you have a problem with your RadioLink. All radios work the same. You have missed something in setup. You need to troubleshoot yourself to narrow down the problem before we can offer useful advice.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline juanillor

• View Profile
  • Spain Madrid
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 08:15:59 AM »
sorry that you continue to bother LukeZ, I follow all the steps of the wiki and benedini, but I do not know what I do wrong, I do not understand in prop3 that I have to put, could you put an example with a photo?or another person who has a mini tbs
as you have it configured in photos thanks for the help

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 08:37:21 AM »
Hi Juan, I want to help you, but I need to know exactly what is wrong or exactly what is not clear before I can answer. Right now I don't understand your question so I can't offer any useful advice. There already are photos of the Mini setup in the Wiki so I don't what other photo I can provide.

As a general procedure first make sure your TCB functions triggers operate correctly. Even if it makes no sound on the Mini, just open the TCB in Snoop and activate all your triggers. Does the TCB respond correctly? For example if you have MG assigned to turret stick top right corner, move your turret stick to the top right corner, then look at Snoop - does it say MG has fired?

If that works then you can move on the the Mini. Try to ask a specific question so I can give you a specific answer.
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline Rad_Schuhart

• View Profile
  • Graz, Austria.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 09:45:26 AM »
Hi Juanillor. Please send me a private message with your questions and problems in Spanish and I ll try to help you. And once we know what is going wrong I will post it here, to help other users who might have the same problem.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 10:42:13 AM »
Feel free to keep the conversation here in the forum, you can type in Spanish and we won't mind.
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline juanillor

• View Profile
  • Spain Madrid
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 05:50:56 PM »
thank you for your help, I will follow the channels of this forum, speak publicly so that my doubts serve others and do not commit my failures.
Rad thanks for your interest we will be in contact in "La Cadena Herrumbrosa" tank forum in Spain.
These are photos and what I have been doing step by step
IMG_6932.jpg
Sound tbs mini sticks radiolink9 IMG_6932.jpg
Views: 1325
IMG_6933.JPG
Sound tbs mini sticks radiolink9 IMG_6933.JPG
Views: 852
IMG_6934.jpg
Sound tbs mini sticks radiolink9 IMG_6934.jpg
Views: 807
IMG_6935.jpg
Sound tbs mini sticks radiolink9 IMG_6935.jpg
Views: 772
IMG_6936.jpg
Sound tbs mini sticks radiolink9 IMG_6936.jpg
Views: 794
t90.opz
(22.41 kB ~ Downloads: 404)

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 01:12:12 PM »
Juan, I don't see any problems with your screenshots, but then again I am still unclear what is not working.

For others reading this, here is the Spanish forum he is talking about: La Cadena Herrumbrosa

If you start a thread there please give us a link to it here so others can follow along.
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline jhamm

• It´s a hobby no profession!
    • View Profile
  • Germany
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 01:37:44 PM »
Hi,
the assignment of the sounds to the coder is not correct.
The order of Sounds in the original Benedini-Soundsets match not the order for TCB like this:

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 01:58:06 PM »
There is no way to know from the screenshot what sound set he is using or what order the files are in... but you are correct, this is a likely mistake.

Juan, you have to order your sounds correctly on the Parameter tab. Only you know what sounds are loaded into which slots on the Sounds tab. You need to assign them to the Parameter tab so the functions match the labels shown in the Wiki (and which Jürgen has shown).

For example, if the machine gun is Sound 8 on the Sound tab, then Sound 8 needs to be selected in Coder 4 slot on the Parameter tab.
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline juanillor

• View Profile
  • Spain Madrid
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 03:17:39 PM »
the leopard2 sound file is the one that thomas benedini sent me, and when I put them in the TBS flash program it does not come out reflected as your photo, it is not written what is the sound

Offline jhamm

• It´s a hobby no profession!
    • View Profile
  • Germany
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 03:19:29 PM »
Hi Luke,
look at Picture No.3  8)
it´s LeoII 12.tbs file.
All Files from Thomas have it´s own order...

@juanillor
what the problem?
you can play the sound by push the play button.
Listen to the Sound and sort in the right place at the Parameter Tab.
Please take a look at the wiki:
http://openpanzer.org/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:tcb:tcbinstall:sound_benedini_v3

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 03:56:48 PM »
it is not written what is the sound

Correct, because it is possible to load sounds on the Sound tab in any order, even Thomas files are not always consistent. On the Parameter tab where I have written the sound (Turret Rotation, Cannon Fire, etc) you must put the Sound # that matches that function into that slot.
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline juanillor

• View Profile
  • Spain Madrid
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »
thank you very much for your patience, I am in it, but I go slowly  :)

Offline juanillor

• View Profile
  • Spain Madrid
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 05:07:06 PM »
a question, where it puts destroyed vehicle or sound of lights, I do not have those sounds I leave them in empty?
The sounds that come in LeoII de Benedicini:
star up, Idle, Accelerate, move, Decelerate, Shut dn
sound1: mute engine
sound2: cannon fire
sound3: Machine Gun Fire
sound4: Machine Gun Fire2
sound5: speak soldier
sound6: speak soldier2
sound7: Turret Rotation
sound8: Barrel Elevation
if i understand well i have to put the cannon fire sound in parameter 3
coinciding with the photo of the wiki