Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Doubt last update and airsoft
« on: December 07, 2017, 12:42:11 PM »
Good afternoon, could it be that the last update blocked the function of firing the airsoft cannon? because I updated a new tcb that came to me and the one that was old and does not trigger me although in snoop if the function appears when I act on the trigger.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: Doubt last update and airsoft
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 01:10:31 PM »
I doubt it has anything to do with the update, nothing was changed about airsoft functionality. But if you want to eliminate that possibility completely I've attached the firmware from a few versions ago that you can run a quick test with.

Be sure you are testing your airsoft with a battery plugged in, USB power alone is not enough. Also double check you have Airsoft selected on the Motors tab of OP Config (and not "Mechanical Recoil").

2017_11_25_tcbmk1_0-92-12.hex
(264.99 kB ~ Downloads: 405)
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 04:16:00 PM »
how do you say the problem does not have to do with software that may be failing? the mosfet?

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 04:47:23 PM »
I just tried with the latest version of firmware (0.92.14) and my airsoft works fine. As far as I know there has been no problem with the airsoft MOSFET on any boards (it is not the same MOSFET as the ones Hobby King messed up this summer).

Does the same behavior occur on both boards or just one? Were you ever able to get airsoft to work before? Double check that you have wired your airsoft unit correctly. Make sure that the Fight-Repair switch is set to the "Fight" position.

Most likely it is something simple that you have overlooked.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs