Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline Tom

• View Profile
  • USA
Sounds
« on: March 07, 2017, 01:11:20 PM »
Perhaps this is a bit premature but the idea of a sound library is a good one that was put out there.
I am a bit unsure though how to download anything right now or perhaps it is not set up yet to do that.
Either way at some point I have some great engine sounds- singular tracks or as TBS files and
others such as breaking, transmission engage, squeak/clack over engine sounds etc.
I would love to share as all this has been done for the excellent sound reproduction of
the Benedini and can now be used with the TCB!

Offline Tom

• View Profile
  • USA
Re: Sounds
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 04:13:18 PM »
Regarding the topic of sounds would it be possible to eventually add a volume adjustment on the TCB? As discussed to change
a  single volume setting on the TBS the whole sound file has to be re-loaded. So for 5 volume tweaks on one sound it takes
close to 30 min. Where on the TBS this could be done it seems in few minutes or less. So one could set the TBS at more of the max top
level and the TBC could then be used to adjust down from 100%.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 12:37:33 PM »
Tom - first, please again try to use the correct terminology. Our product is the Tank Control Board, or "TCB." Benedini's sound card is called the TBS Mini. Perhaps to avoid confusion it will help to refer to the Benedini "Mini" instead of the TBS.

To answer your question, yes it is already possible to adjust the volume on the Benedini Mini from the Tank Control Board (you must have a 3-position switch available on your transmitter). But you can only adjusts the overall volume, not the relative volume of individual sound files. If you want to adjust the relative volume of individual files you have to use Benedini's TBS Flash program, there is no way around that.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline Tom

• View Profile
  • USA
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 01:22:51 PM »
Will do "TBS mini" to help keep everything clear going forward.