Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline osika

• View Profile
Great board!
« on: September 26, 2020, 10:56:02 PM »
Just want to share how much I am enjoying using the TCB! I had read quite a bit about it before and wished I bought a dozen before production stopped. But was lucky enough to get one from somebody in the EU. My only experience was using the BARC with TBS which was not a bad idea to convert the stock tank and RX 18 to something good. But this board is amazing and again want to thank all involved in creating it. Literally everything in terms of how to use is spelled out clearly and in the end the main thing.. it is FUN. I am spoiled using this board..so fingers crossed you guys will get it back in production!

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: Great board!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 07:23:08 AM »
Hi Osika, I'm glad you like it and you are fortunate to have found one after such a long time out of production.

I am hopeful the board will be available again someday, but I think the wait will have to be a little longer still. When or if it reappears I will of course let everyone know!
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline osika

• View Profile
Re: Great board!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 08:33:29 AM »
Yes quite a great design and somewhat surprised it isn't being grabbed up for production for all the reasons already pointed out.
So hoping soon it will be available again!