Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline slayer431

• View Profile
  • Arizona
Firing randomly
« on: March 13, 2019, 05:41:22 PM »
Hi Luke, I have tried looking at snoop, as soon as I hit snoop the cannon fires, it also fires when I activate my fire button, everything seems to work. It is just randomly firing, along with recoil since it is setup to recoil when firing. I have enclosed pics of the motors, function and battle tabs that I am currently running. I just don't see where or how it is doing it randomly. Do the 5 switches need to be in a certain position or something I am not seeing?Thanks
motorstab1.jpg
Firing randomly motorstab1.jpg
Views: 784
functionstab1.jpg
Firing randomly functionstab1.jpg
Views: 659
battletab1.jpg
Firing randomly battletab1.jpg
Views: 642

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: Firing randomly
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 07:08:10 PM »
The most likely cause is that your cannon fire channel (Aux 3) is hovering around the trip point (between position 1 and 2). Check the end-points for that channel in your transmitter. Also observe that channel while doing "Read Radio," and make sure OP Config is reading the two discrete positions solidly. Possibly you may need to "Save Min/Max" once more and make sure it has correctly recorded the full range of that channel.

NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline slayer431

• View Profile
  • Arizona
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 10:20:11 PM »
Hey Luke, I figured out why it was firing randomly in case someone else has the same issue. My AUX 3 was the trainer switch and it just didn't like the positions I guess as soon as I switched it it worked fine. Thanks for all your assistance.

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 01:59:11 PM »
Probably could have been corrected by re-running Radio Setup, or checking the trainer switch end points, but either way glad you got it working and thank you for reporting back.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

bomber-explosion