Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Machine

where to buy more TCB's
« on: December 05, 2018, 11:15:29 AM »
Been watching hobby king for re-stock, but to no avail, they are not available. Anywhere else I can pick up 3 more TCB's?

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: where to buy more TCB's
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 12:57:52 PM »
They only just ran out of stock about a week ago, due to the sale they had running over Black Friday/Thanksgiving.

Hobby King doesn't keep me very informed so I can't tell you when they will re-stock but I'm sure it won't be much longer. But no one else is selling the TCB so until then you'll just have to wait.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline AtlasTanker

• I also play World of Tanks : )
    • View Profile
  • Logan, UT
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »
LukeZ,  when do you think the earliest time will be for the boards to come back in stock? January?

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 03:40:40 PM »
I don't actually know Hobby King's plans, but as it's been a while let me ask them and I will report back here with what they say.
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 01:52:03 AM »
The TCB appears to be back in stock in the USA warehouse. I can't see the other international warehouses, but at this moment it doesn't appear to be in Global.
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline Brian Tulk

• View Profile
  • south australia
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 06:09:46 AM »
hello all ,brian from south aus here, today 27th feb received tcb from aus warehouse, got it for 1/2 price , seems they are going out of production ,havent tested it yet,but it does  not have the gr23 mosfets . hope they have lots in stock for everyone, good luck with your orders.

bomber-explosion