Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • Kansas, USA
Re: Open Source Sound using Teensy 3.2 and PJRC Audio Library
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2017, 09:42:29 AM »
I think that what Deny means is that he cannot hear an audible cue that he can fire the cannon again.

A solution for him would be to match the sound length and the "loader" shouting "cannon loaded" or something else like "plug your ears" or "Deny you can now push the fire button" etc..
Aha! Yes I understand now. In fact that is a very good idea and yes it is certainly possible. I will add this feature soon and let you know when it is available. Thank you for the suggestion.

Hi Deny, just to let you know I have added a sound to notify the user that the cannon is ready. The sound name should be "reloaded.wav"

You will need to update the firmware on both your TCB and your sound card. You can do this easily through OP Config.

Then just place the "reloaded.wav" sound on your SD card and it will play when the Cannon Reload Time has expired after firing the cannon. This time is determined by your tank's weight class - you can use one of the standard Tamiya weight classes, or define a custom weight class. See the Battle tab in OP Config for weight class settings. The active weight class is then selected by using the dipswitches on your TCB.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - read why
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline Deny

• View Profile
  • Russia
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2017, 11:59:50 AM »
Hi, Luke.
This is great news.
Will try to test.
Thanks for the quick feedback on the idea.
Regards, Denis

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • Kansas, USA
« Reply #47 on: Today at 05:22:44 PM »
Jürgen recently created another sound set, this time for the Panzer III. It is posted to the GitHub page.

Thanks Jürgen!
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - read why
Open Panzer FAQs