Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline Baeng

• View Profile
  • Malaysia
Re: Open Panzer TCB Scout and Sound for a Stug Build - In Red!
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2018, 08:40:42 PM »
Hi... i like to follow ur build...and as i go through this TCB and Scout..feel really wanna build but i don have all the expertise n tools to build it...

Offline pandknz

• View Profile
  • Australia
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2018, 12:06:25 AM »
Hi, its a bit of a challenge but you just need to take your time with it, I got my Scout done first time and had a slight issue with my sound card but I'm doing another one today so I will let you know how I go, I will use the 1st sound card on another model if I work out what went wrong, its strange, it seems to work but I don't get sound so I think its the amp or another part of the output that has the issue. Funny because the Scout was harder :)
Models that Move

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2018, 02:22:18 PM »
Hi Baeng, I recommend anybody who is not already experienced with reflow soldering to not attempt to assemble these boards. There is too much that can go wrong and I can't support hardware that others built.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline pandknz

• View Profile
  • Australia
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2018, 03:21:12 AM »
Yes, I agree with what Luke has said, when I said Its not too bad, I've done a few circuits and I'm comfortable with what I'm doing but as mentioned still got a mistake, still have not had a chance to do the second sound card, will do it when life slows down, I have run the Stug though and its a dream to drive with the TCB and scout :)
Models that Move

bomber-explosion