Registration Notice

Due to increased spam, forum registration must be manually approved by a moderator! Please see this post for instructions.

Offline KeesK

• View Profile
  • Nehterlands
No engine signal
« on: March 08, 2018, 11:58:22 AM »
Hallo Tankers
In configurating my TCB I have the problem that i do not get the signal for my engines running
The engines are steerd by channel 1 and 2 of the transmitter but there is no output on 1 and 2,   if I set it for RCoutput.
The same if I put it to the build in driver, the driver it self works because if I programm them for turret rotation and barrel elevation it functions
If I put the driving signals on channel 3 and 4 of the transmitter I also get no repons for the engines, but turret rotation and barrel elevation
do function on channel 1 and 2. Reading the radio I get proper signals on all 10 channels.
Porbably some thing simple as settings but sofar I have no idea what I do wrong.
Anybody an idea what I have to do to solve the problem?
thanks
KeesK

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
Re: No engine signal
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 12:03:51 PM »
You need to create a function to start the engine. Until the TCB gets the engine start command, the vehicle will not respond to throttle and steering.

Assign this function to a switch, or if you don't want to mess with that check the "Auto-start Engine With Throttle" option on the Driving tab.

Connect your TCB to OP Config in Snoop mode to verify that you are able to start and stop the engine.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

Offline KeesK

• View Profile
  • Nehterlands
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 12:38:24 PM »
Hallo LukeZ
Thanks for your answer, this functions. Having not yet an soundcard for this system it did not accur to me, but it is logic
regards KeesK

Offline LukeZ

• View Profile
  • France
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 02:26:55 PM »
Easy to overlook without sound! Glad you got it working.
NO SUPPORT THROUGH PM - Read why
Need a forum account? Read here
Open Panzer FAQs

bomber-explosion